Sunday 2 August 2009

McIndoe Moves On Again


Michael McIndoe stunned the footballing world last night, by declaring he intended to stay at his next club for "a couple of seasons before moving on to some other Championship side".

Jug-eared wideman, McIndoe, told anyone who had the will to listen to his endless ramblings, that it was time to move on from Ashton Gate, following his mandatory two year stay at a club.

"Sometimes you need a change just to freshen things up", McIndoe mused. "I've worn hoops a couple of times and old gold, but maybe it's time to try blue. My girlfriend thinks I have the eyes for it, so we'll see."

McIndoe, who spent two days at Sheffield United before deciding he'd been with them long enough and demanding a return to Bristol City, told disinterested hacks, "I've had a tempting nibble from an unnamed club, which interests me very much. I'd sooner the club had a name, but providing they're in the Championship, I'm not really arsed."

McIndoe is probably best known for having a blonde girlfriend with enhanced breasts, who once appeared on that show where the intellectually challenged try to get round an assault course, hosted by that dwarf from Top Gear who crashed a rocket car and appears to have lost his ability to have a decent haircut ever since.

Speaking about her appearance on the show, (I can't remember her name, let's call her 'Barbie'), Barbie said "I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Total Wipeout, but I feel it's time to move on now and test myself at a higher level. Are they still looking for contestants for that thing Vernon Kay does? I might have a crack at that."

Don't forget to check back in two years to see where Michael McIndoe goes next. He'll be 32 by then, so it'll probably be a retrograde step that he'll attempt to dress up as career advancement, just for a change.

Best of luck, Plug.


No comments:

Post a Comment